Jeffrey A. Lovitky is Board Certified as a Specialist in Health Law by the Florida Bar. Board Certification is obtained only through passing a written examination, and represents the highest level of recognition by the Florida Bar for competence and experience in the area of Health Law.
Experienced in health law representation. Mr. Lovitky represents academic medical centers, state owned health care systems, and a wide variety of other public and private health care entities. Mr. Lovitky is also the author of numerous publications in the health law field. Mr. Lovitky offers services to health care providers in the following areas:
- Medicare reimbursement disputes at the Provider Reimbursement Review Board and the federal district courts
- Anti-Kickback Act prohibitions under the Medicare and Medicaid statutes, including counseling in connection with Safe Harbor provisions
- HHS Office of Inspector General Investigations
- Compliance programs for health care providers
- Medicare exclusion actions
- Fiscal Intermediary and Carrier determinations
- Medical staff matters involving physician relationships with hospitals, HMOs and third-party payers
- HIPAA provisions governing the security and confidentiality of medical records
For more information on these services, you may telephone 202.429.3393, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.